Want to publish a guest article? The requirements are:
- You can include one link back to your site.
- You must include an author’s bio (an additional link in the bio is ok). I will publish the author’s bio at the end of the article.
- The article must be pre-formatted in HTML for a WordPress blog.
- The article must be original and not appear anywhere else on the Internet for at least 90 days (after that you can re-publish it).
- The article must be centered on personal finance, careers, life-lessons, or business issues/ideas. If you want to publish something not focused on these issues, let me know. I’m relatively flexible up to a point.
- The article and your email request must be grammatically correct and spell checked. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Do me a favor — read it aloud to yourself before hitting the SEND button. Communications that don’t meet minimum standards are quickly deleted with no response. I hate to sound harsh here, but I receive so many requests I simply don’t have the time to correct someone’s work.
If you agree to these terms, feel free to send it via the web-form below. It will come directly to my inbox.