Yes, the deadline is just around the corner but even if you’ve waited until today, you still have time to get your taxes completed. Even if you don’t think you have time, you can always use one of the big tax software firms to file IRS form 4868, getting an extension until August.
Get ‘em done or get ‘em extended by using:
- April 18th Alert! You Can Still Do Your Taxes FREE & Get Your Maximum Refund with TurboTax!
- FREE to Prepare, to Print, to E-File with TurboTax!
- E-File and Get Your Max Refund in as Few as 8 Days with TurboTax.com!
- H&R Block At Home Software Premium & Business Software
- H&R Block At Home Tax Software
- H&R Block At Home Online Free
Very few people WANT to pay their taxes. But even FEWER people want to pay them late!
The Wisdom Journal Tax Links
- 25 Tax Audit Flags
- What Are My Chances of Being Audited?
- TurboTax vs H&R Block Online: Which Is Better?
- 57 Avoidable Tax Mistakes
- Putting Off Filing Your Taxes Because You Owe Money This Year?
- 2 Million US Taxpayers Overlook $4 BILLION in Sales Tax Deductions – Are You Leaving Money On The Table?
- What Triggers An IRS Tax Audit