- The Wisdom Journal - http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog -
FREE 2013 Calendar and Day Planner Download
Posted By Ron On November 26, 2012 @ 2:30 PM In Life | Comments Disabled
Last year at this time, I created a free calendar and gave it away here on The Wisdom Journal. After receiving several requests, I created one for 2013 and it’s now available!
So, it’s time to get your new calendar set up. If you use a day planner, here is a 8.5×11 inch model that costs you nothing but some paper, printer ink , and a three ring binder. And it’s pretty functional too with a heavy emphasis on goal setting and achievement!
If you have trouble with the download, send me a message by my contact form  and I’ll email one to you directly. Alternately, try using Firefox, Safari, or Chrome (I use Safari and Chrome). Those three seem to handle the download just fine, but IE always seems to have its nighty in a knot.
There are 5 types of pages in this calendar:
1. A Monthly Page with your mission statement, your 3 to 5 year plan, a six month plan, a plan for the current month, and a monthly calendar. (this picture is 2010′s model but you’ll get the new one)
2. The first page of your Weekly/Daily Plan begins with an outline of your weekly plan and “Square 2” activities that are Important but not Urgent. Notice that the first column has Daily Disciplines for the week. Always check your Daily Disciplines before you fill up the rest of your day with other “stuff.” What are those Daily Disciplines? They could range from meditation, to exercise, to reading your devotional. You decide!
3. Fill the second page of your Weekly/Daily Plan with the remaining days of the week, urgent things to take care of, and money activities.
4. A Most Important Tasks page. This page is designed to help you identify what really is important, why, your next steps, what you’ll need to accomplish them, and who’s help you’ll need along the way.
5. And finally, a Quarterly Accountability Page. The page helps keep you on track and helps you see the big picture.
Of course you’re free to assemble it any way you wish, but I put mine together like this:
It will make sense once you start putting it together, but if you have any questions, just ask me via my contact page . I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
I’ve added some reminders along the way:
I hope you enjoy using this frugal alternative to an expensive day planner! Let me know how it works for you.
Article printed from The Wisdom Journal: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog
URL to article: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/free-2013-calendar-and-day-planner-download/
URLs in this post:
 Tweet: https://twitter.com/share
 printer ink: http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2864384-1203097
 here: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/
 Adobe: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
 Free 2013 Calendar and Day Planner Download: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/FREE_2013_Day_Planner_From_The_Wisdom_Journal.pdf
 contact form: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/contact/
 Image: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/100_0077.jpg
 Image: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/100_0078.jpg
 Image: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/100_0079.jpg
 Image: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/100_0080.jpg
 bank account: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/go/bank-account.php/
 rewards account like PerkStreet: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/go/perkstreet.php
 create your will: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/go/last_will.php
 car insurance: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/insurance/#car-insurance
 tax preparation software: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/go/turbo_tax.php
 www.annualcreditreport.com: http://www.annualcreditreport.com
 Simple IRA for the self-employed: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/sep-ira-higher-contribution-limits/
 The Wisdom Journal: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/
 subscribe today: http://www.thewisdomjournal.com/Blog/welcome.php/
 Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wisdomjournal/
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wisdom-Journal/147054648679421
 »crosslinked«: #
Copyright © 2008 The Wisdom Journal. Some rights reserved.