A tax break would be pretty handy right about now, wouldn’t you say? Open a traditional IRA with Scottrade, make a contribution by April 18th and you may be able to build your retirement nest egg AND lower your tax exposure (check with a tax advisor to be sure).
Why choose a Scottrade no-fee IRA?
- No hidden fees: no opening, closing, annual or custodian fees
- Self-direction — you choose your investment vehicles
- Tax-deferred earnings growth
- No minimum annual contribution
- Choose from many types of IRAs (not all are tax deductible)
This weeks great links:
- Under the gun? Filing extensions in each state
- What Is Your Personal Debt Ceiling?
- Taking Social Security and Investing the Money
- Are You Jumping On The Self-Employed Bandwagon?
- Mileage Tax Deduction
- Most Americans Feel the Same About Job Security as They Did a Year Ago. (infographic)
- How to Budget if You Hate Budgeting
- When Is The IRA Contribution And Recharacterization Deadline?
- Betterment.com Review: Easy Investing For Busy People
- Important Dates When Investing in Dividend Producing Stocks
- How To Create A Bond Ladder
- What Happens If You Contribute Too Much To IRA Or 401k?
- Dow 38,820 by 2025. Believe It?
- Tax Implications & Consequences of a Short Sale or Foreclosure
- Which Type of Investor Are You?
- 5 Things You Should Know About Filing a Tax Extension
- Canadians are not withdrawing from rrsps at an alarming rate
- Baby Nursery Decorating – Save Money, Have Style
- A Few Tips for Shopping at Estate Sales
- Credit Card Default Consequences
- Better Investing for Beginners – Betterment Review
- The Dark Side of a Business Partner