A tax break would be pretty handy right about now, wouldn’t you say? Open a traditional IRA with Scottrade, make a contribution by April 18th and you may be able to build your retirement nest egg AND lower your tax exposure (check with a tax advisor to be sure).
Why choose a Scottrade no-fee IRA?
- No hidden fees: no opening, closing, annual or custodian fees
- Self-direction — you choose your investment vehicles
- Tax-deferred earnings growth
- No minimum annual contribution
- Choose from many types of IRAs (not all are tax deductible)