Yep, it crashed, and crashed hard – my company issued notebook computer that is. When I’m at the home office, it backs up automatically, but since I’ve been out of town for the last two weeks, I have multiple audits that are now toast!
While I scramble to get Mozy Remote Backup installed on my primary blogging computer (just in case), check out these great links:
- How to Report Tax Fraud & Tax Cheats. I wouldn’t cross Jim … or the IRS! Considering the massive debt the USA continues to balloon, the Feds are going to be looking in every nook and cranny to find that next dime.
- Backdoor into the Roth IRA: You’re Invited to the Tax-Free Party. The rules have changed, and for once, they may actually be in your favor!
- Blueprint For How To Make Money With A Blog: Advice From Successful Bloggers. Pete reveals some of the secrets you’ve been dying to know!
- If you’re self employed, check out Cash Money Life’s post — Shopping for Self-Employed Health Insurance.
- Money Market mutual funds – an explanation from the ABC’s of Investing.
- We’re Debt Free! at Fiscal Geek. What a great way to start 2010!
- Be sure and check out the 2010 Roth IRA contribution limits at Quest for Four Pillars.
- How To Save Money – The 1,001 List Of Money Saving Tips And Ideas — an ultimate list to money saving tips and ideas by Moolanomy.
- Simplifying Simplicity With Five Simple Questions. Simple.
- Phil at PT Money helps you find a credit card by choosing the right credit card for you.
- How I Love Thee ING Direct, Let Me Count The Ways is a resounding endorsement of my favorite savings account!
- An Index Fund Strategy For Early Retirees. Retiring early doesn’t mean you move everything into bonds!
- Think Twice Before Doing a Roth IRA Conversion if You Are Using Account Assets to Pay the Taxes Due. Jeremy lists the dangers and goes in depth. He really knows his stuff.
- Investing Your Student Loans– What You Need To Read. Unfortunately I spent mine on living expenses, tuition, and books.
- Tax Credits for Home Buyers and Homeowners. It’s never too early to start thinking about how to find a tax credit.
- I Coached My Wife on Budgeting Before We Were Engaged. Bold title!
- Pay off your balance faster with the Credit Card Calculator. Cool!