I must admit, I haven’t taken my wonderful wife out as much as I should have over the past few years. What with finishing my MBA, work, starting this blog, and just, well, life in general, our spare time has been at a premium. But several weeks ago I found out that Jesse Cook was coming to Memphis and I knew we had to go. In case you don’t know who Jesse Cook is, be sure and watch the video below. He is awesome!
My favorite video is one of him performing Dance of Spring (for some reason You Tube won’t let me embed this one so follow the link!).
Here are some of the great posts I’ve read from the Life Skills Network and beyond this week:
- In her first post of the week, Lynnae was so kind to feature my post on self discipline. Thanks Lynnae!
- Madison celebrated her blogging anniversary! May there be many more to come!
- Simple mom wrote on increasing income AND reducing expenses. This was a great post on how to make extra money.
- Frugal Dad highlighted a deep societal problem we have: blaming others for our own problems.
- Jeff from My Supercharged Life skillfully described 4 popular strategies in the race for financial freedom.
- Sara reminded us of the simple pleasures of autumn. This was a great, relaxing, and fun post!
- Marc pointed out 10 ways that we are already rich. This would be a great read around the Thanksgiving table.
- Ryan says “you can have my 403(b) when you pry it from my cold dead hands.” LOL! You da man Ryan!
- Dumb Little Man has some great hints on helpful ways to save money.
- And we’ll end on some good news: Broke Grad Student got a job!
Enjoy the links! After we go out to eat at Carrabas, we’re heading to the concert. Woo Hoo!