Today is the debut of my new Roundup Submission form found on the top navigation bar of each page on this site. If you would like to be included in my next roundup, head on over to the Roundup Requests page and enter your information. I usually compile a roundup of great posts every two weeks.
One article I think everyone needs to read, really read – not just skim over – is Ryan’s post at Cash money Life on the Financial Risk Test. In this test, you’ll closely examine the different financial risks you’re exposed to, from employment loss to cash flow to various insurance risks. This is a very well written and timely article that everyone needs to read.
- Madison from My Dollar Plan clues us in on How to File an Amended Tax Return
- Sid Savara from Analysis Driven Personal Development presents 7 Common Procrastination Excuses
- Kyle from Amateur Asset Allocator presents Initializing My 401k Rollover To Roth IRA Was A Breeze With Vanguard
- David from My Two Dollars presents Report A Tax Cheat, Get A Huge Reward
- MD from Studenomics presents Why Parent’s Shouldn’t Pay For Their Kids’ College Education
- Over at Single Guy Money you can learn some Tips To Make Money on Craigslist
- Brad Chaffee from Enemy of Debt presents Great Financial Advice From The In-Flight Safety Handbook
- PT from Prime Time Money has a list of Common Tax Deductions for Freelancers
- Dustin from Engaged Marriage presents Be Proactive: A Marriage Lesson from a Fat Smoker
- Matt Jabs from Debt Free Adventure presents Refinance Home Loans – How One Call Saved Us $41,000
- Mandi@Organizing Your Way guest posted at Simple Mom and presents Understanding Your Personality: Balancing Tasks and People
- Susan Heid from The Confident Mom presents Navigating the Road of Allowance….
- ABC from ABCs of Investing presents How to convert to a Roth IRA
- Mike from Four Pillars presents I bought a DVD player to keep the kids quiet in the car
- Dustin from Engaged Marriage presents Be Proactive: A Marriage Lesson From a Fat Smoker
- Marc from Marc and Angel Hack Life presents 8 Simple Steps for Achieving Anything