ETFs are more flexible than mutual funds
But just because they’re able to perform a certain function, that doesn’t mean you should rush out and try it yourself. Only the most experienced investors, with deep knowledge and understanding of the options markets should ever attempt to use ETFs in this way.
But you DO have the option.
How to buy ETFs
You’ll have to open an account at a brokerage company. Click the links below to get further information:
- Scottrade – you can buy Focus Morningstar ETFs commission free!
- Etrade – E*Trade helps you get started investing in three easy steps
- TradeKing – offers regular trades and broker assisted trades for only $4.95
- tradeMonster – offers mobile trading
- Zecco – has commission free trades available
- ShareBuilder – invest for only $4 on an automatic investment plan