The Inner View of Your Interview is written for job seekers from the perspective of a Human Resources professional. It examines the top 100 questions asked by interviewers but applies a unique twist – not only does it give you a framework for crafting the best answer, it also warns you of the worst answers and the traps that interviewers set for job candidates. But it goes much deeper than even the best and worst answers – The Inner View of Your Interview clues you in on why the question was asked in the first place.
One of the keys to understanding human nature is knowing why people think a certain way and The Inner View of Your Interview uncovers the motivations behind the top interview questions asked by interviewers. It’s like seeing your interview from inside the mind of the person asking the questions.
I’ve written quite a lot on job interviewing, mostly because I majored in Human Resources Management before getting my MBA. Knowing some of the ins and outs of HRM as well as the business principles I learned in graduate school helped me write this book.
Here are a few of the stats:
- 80+ pages of actual content (that’s huge for an eBook)
- 35,000+ words
- 100 actual interview questions dissected and examined
- Dozens of examples on what to say and how to say it
- FREE bonus chapters on handling illegal questions
- FREE bonus chapter on the new rage: behavioral interviewing
- Worksheet to help you uncover your motivational Success Factors
- Worksheet to help you find open positions through networking
- Yet another FREE bonus chapter on background checks
Yes, I wrote this book for the job seeker, but interviewers can also benefit. If you interview people for almost any type of position, you can use these questions as a template to help you better prepare to be on the question side of the desk. And yes, all of the questions are legal – except the ones listed in the “illegal question” section!
If you know anyone who is:
- Laid off
- Recently graduated
- Searching for a job
- Wanting to make a job change but fearful of interviewing
- Confused with how to “prepare” for an interview
- Searching for qualified help to fill a position
This is the perfect gift for them.
I’ve used a career and interviewing coach before.
I paid over $7,000 for less than half the information you’ll discover in The Inner View of Your Interview. Not only that, but the information is presented in an easy to read format and in language anyone can understand.
The Inner View of Your Interview will retail for $29.99 but I’m offering an instant $10 off during the launch phase to those who are interested. If that describes YOU, just drop me a line on my contact form and I’ll send you the coupon code when The Inner View of Your Interview is released.
Many more eBooks to come. Future books will include:
- Home Organization
- Building a deck (a Spring 2011 project)
- Saving for college
- Retirement planning beyond the finances
- Grant writing for fun and profit
The eBook cover design was by the master – Peter Anderson from Logos for Websites. He is awesome!