For these reasons and more, I feel confident in recommending the new Discover Card with a long duration zero percent balance transfer. Not only will you get the benefit and convenience of using a credit card, not only will you get the benefit of Discover’s cash back bonus program, not only will you be able to make purchases at ZERO percent interest (introductory APR for 6 months from the date of account opening), you’ll also be able to transfer any existing balances at zero percent interest for up to a year and a half! Here are some of the details (go to Discover’s website for full details):
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months, then the variable APR between 11.99% – 20.99%
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the variable APR between 11.99% – 20.99%
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in changing categories like travel, gas, groceries, restaurants, home improvement stores and more
- Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover
- Up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus on all other purchases
- $0 Fraud Liability plus automatic mobile and email fraud alerts
- No Annual Fee
Click here to Apply Now!
I haven’t been told how long this spectacular offer will last, so if you’re currently paying interest on a credit card of ANY kind, check out this offer from Discover. You could pay your credit card off sooner than you thought!