Great Investment Opportunities for Investing Beginners. I guest posted over at Organizing Your Way about getting started in the investment world.
The Art Of Saying No. It really is an art and it requires practice to get really good at it – but you’ll never regret limiting your commitments to those you CAN and WANT TO keep.
The Secrets Of Living A Debt Free Life. I love reading David’s posts. He cuts through all the fluff and gets to the meat of the matter. You’d do well to read his articles and read them often.
Installing Hardwood Flooring Yourself to Save Money. As someone who has worked in the flooring business for the past 7 years, I can say that PT is da man.
Ask for a Financial Smack in the Head NOW! We could all use a smack now and then, though I rarely have to ask for one. LOL!
My Dining Out and Grocery Budget Compared to My Neighbors. Jeremy introduced me to Bundle, a really COOL application that combines census type data with your finances.
Entrepreneurs That Follow Their Passions to Make a Killing Online. Following your passion is the key – it really doesn’t work otherwise.
Manage Your Money Pre-Challenge Post: On Paper On Purpose. You can’t be an enemy of debt without a budget!
By the numbers:
- 5 Ways Twitter Can Make You Rich
- The Bachelor’s 5 Point Mini-Guide to Investments
- The 5 Second Rule: A Frugal Necessity at Our House
- How To Painlessly Save a $100,000 Nest Egg
- 9 Tips to Stretch the Life of Common Household Items
- 5 Ways to Reduce Financial Clutter
- 29 Semi-Productive Things I Do Online When I’m Trying to Avoid Real Work
- My Ten Most Addictive Sounds
- Improve Yourself! Week 8: Don’t Accept Mediocrity!