Summer is definitely here. I can tell because of the condensation on my windows in the early morning. With high heat and humidity blanketing much of the country, it’s more than just a blessing to have a functioning air conditioning system. Have you stopped to think how grateful you are (or should be) for air conditioning?
- Busy Moms Summer Survival Calendar is a Must Have for Families from the Confident Mom.
- Gift Return Worst Practices: Retail Return Policies That Lose Customers. Please read before you buy anything from Target, Best Buy, BJ’s, Barnes and Nobel, or Buy.com.
- Mike advises us on Should Financial Advisors Disclose Their Commissions?
- Elle points out Invest in BP Now?
- PT presents Stated Income Mortgage: No More Liar Loans Available
- If you’re interested in becoming, be sure to read How to Attract the Best Tenants at Million Dollar Journey
- Free Money Finance lists the Six Things Your Parents Never Taught You About Money
- Ryan at Cash Money Life wonders Will the Homebuyer’s Tax Credit Be Making a Comeback?
- In case it doesn’t, you still want to be Saving Money on Your Summer Utility Bills
- Marc lists 30 Ways To Live A Life Of Excellence
- Some people aren’t convinced yet, but Jeff wishes money could buy happiness. It would make life a lot simpler.
Enjoy the links and have a great weekend!
Photo by bigpurpleone