Note to RSS readers: There is a poll embedded in this article. Click through to participate!
Opinions are like … bellybuttons. Everyone has one and when it comes to money, opinions aren’t scarce! As a blogger, I get a lot of emails asking my advice on various aspects of personal finance but I’m turning the tables today. If you were to give some advice on where to cut back in order to save money, where would YOU start.
Here are some of this weeks great links:
By the numbers
- 39 Ways To Save Money That Will Indirectly Lead to Credit Card Debt Relief
- 30 Reasons You Hate Your Job
- 10 New Work Habits for Success
- 3 Ways to Build Wealth from Your Tax Refund
Questions of the day
- A Grocery-Shopping Hiatus: How Long Can You Eat from the Pantry?
- How Much Can I Sell My Car For?
- Children and Allowance: Flat rate or chores based?
- Ten daily money wasters (or occasional splurges) Which is More Valuable: Tax Deduction or Tax Credit?
- Do You Have to Pay Taxes on Unemployment?
- Can You Afford to Stay Home?
How to and “Other”
- Determining Asset Allocation by Age
- How to do a background check on your Canadian financial advisor
- How to Handle Missing Tax Forms
- Why I Will be Purchasing Life Insurance on My Newborn Baby
- Don’t Confuse Frugal With Cheap
- Quote of the Day: Thomas Jefferson